Join us for a virtual discussion on Thursday, June 1 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. ET.
Despite many companies’ verbal commitments to inclusion, there is often a gap between their intentions and actions. In-house comms teams, the agencies that represent them, and the media they engage have an opportunity – and a responsibility – to ensure brands are doing more than just checking a box on performative DEI efforts. From the communications and content that are crafted, to the platforms leveraged, the voices featured, and the individuals who are doing the work, we’ll discuss the critical role agencies and other stakeholders play in cultivating and sustaining true diversity.
Melanie Figueiredo, Vice President, Advertising and Sponsorship Sales, URL Media, a multi-platform network of high-performing Black and Brown media organizations
Abenaa Hayes, Founder & CEO, Elysee Consulting, a consultancy focused on cultivating inclusion through engagement
Rachel Huff, President, Victoire & Co, an agency search consultancy (moderator)
Tickets are available here.
Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. ET – Register here
In the PR world, we often see colleagues move from agency to in-house communications roles, with some even coming full circle and moving back to an agency once again.
Join us on Wednesday, May 17 for a discussion about how and why industry colleagues transitioned between agency and in-house and learn about their experiences on both sides. Our speakers will dig into the differences in day-to-day responsibilities, learning curves, what they wish they’d known before they made their career moves, and how having experience on both sides of the house has benefitted their perspectives and careers.
Join us for a session learning about the similarities and differences between agency and in-house careers.
- Lilian Kidston, Vice President, Marketing Strategy & Planning, Mimecast
- Mark Crowley, Global Communications Practice Leader, Blue
- Leslie LaRue, Vice President, Social, WE Communications
- Amanda Fountain (moderator), Digital Engagement Lead, LEGO Education
March 9 at 12:00 p.m. ET. Register here.
As a public relations professional, you will encounter (or already have) a few instances of cringe-worthy assumptions about PR. Whether that’s the classic “all company ‘news’ should be shared via a press release” or “media relationships are more important than a news hook” – we’ve all been there.
That’s why we’re deep-diving into the origins of the most common myths, identifying where the truth lies within them and squelching the other fallacies associated with our profession.
Join us on Thursday, March 9 at 12:00 p.m. ET for an afternoon full of debunking. Panelists include:
- Parry Headrick, founder and CEO of Crackle PR
- Patty Stone, former EVP at Weber Shandwick
- Kaitlynn Cooney, account director at Brodeur Partners (moderator)
Does your Bell Ringer award submission have what it takes to bring home the gold? Tune into our fast-paced webinar and learn from previous winners and judges how to submit a top-notch nomination. Our insiders will lead a captivating conversation and share the secrets of their successes – and how you can give your entry a better chance to take top honors.
This recorded panel session features the following speakers:
- Annette Maggiacomo, senior vice president/partner public relations at Duffy & Shanley, a past Super Bell Award finalist
- Meredith Eaton, director of North America at Red Lorry Yellow Lorry, a former Bell Ringer Awards judge and past Super Bell Award winner
Click here for for this on-demand content!
If you have questions for these winning PR pros before you dive into your 2023 Bell Ringer submissions, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
December 15 at 12:00 p.m. ET
If the past few years have taught us anything as PR professionals, it’s that the only constant is change, and being prepared for anything will be a continued theme for the industry. After several years of challenging news cycles, we’re excited and optimistic about what 2023 may have in store.
Join us for a roundtable discussion with PR Pros hosted by Chris Goddard, President and founder, CGPR, for a discussion about what the 2023 PR landscape might look like, trends we anticipate being top of mind, and best practices as we enter the new year. Topics we’ll look to explore include:
- Emerging trends for 2023
- The evolving PR role
- How the industry changed in 2022
- Best practices for managing relationships
- What we should be prepared for in the year ahead
Panelists for this session include:
- Karen Reynolds, Director of Agency Relations, Issuer Direct Corp.
- Dina Magdovitz, Account Supervisor, PAN Communications
- Julianna Sheridan, Account Director, Matter Communications
December 7 at 12:00 p.m. ET
Choosing to work with an agency partner is a big decision – and often a milestone of success, momentum and promise for a brand. In-house experts look to engage with a team that can help them optimize strategy and execution. An agency isn’t merely a vendor, rather a true partner that acts as an extension of the internal team. A successful partnership is dependent on mutual respect, trust, flexibility and willingness to try new ideas.
Join us for a roundtable discussion hosted by Darlene Doyle, Chief Client Officer, PAN Communications exploring what real clients look for in an agency, what agencies look for in prospects and the ingredients for a long-term partnership. The program will offer insiders’ perspectives on what has made their partnerships successful and how agencies and clients can best work together.
Panelists for this session include:
- Darlene Doyle, Chief Client Officer, PAN Communications (moderator)
- Miranda Kusama, Senior Vice President and Partner, FleishmanHillard and Emily Ritzo, Communications and Public Affairs Senior Manager, Fitbit
- Jesse Ciccone, Executive Vice President, Matter Communications and Jolene Peixoto, Vice President, Marketing Strategy & Communications, FarEye