2019 Ringer Award (Mid-Level Practitioner of the Year)
The Ringer Award recognizes a public relations or communications practitioner who has demonstrated steady and significant progress in impacting his/her agency, company or practice and the New England PR community since entering the field of public relations. The award is given to a working New England public relations or communications professional who has excelled in the PR and communications industry and is known by colleagues and clients as being a model practitioner committed to advancing their personal growth, that of their company and that of the field. The winner must demonstrate excellence in public relations strategy, handling clients and staff, creativity, PR program implementation and oversight, as well as superior written and interpersonal communication skills and professionalism.
- Candidates must have between 5-12 years of experience in the field of public relations.
- Candidates must have successfully completed specified goals within a corporate communications department or agency
- Candidates must be employed in New England as of the application deadline
- Candidates may not be a current member of the PR Club Board of Directors
- Nomination by supervisor, peer, client or member of the media
- Nomination must include goals set by nominee’s company/agency and how the nominee met those goals and evidence of outstanding achievement in their company/agency
- Nominee must include a 300-word statement on why the nominee chose to work in PR, what their most significant accomplishments are to date and why they deserve this award
- Entry fee: $100 for PR Club members; $125 for non-members
Nomination deadline: May 3, 2019 by 6pm ET
- Submit nominations and payment via our online entry system here.
Award recipient will receive
- $750 Check
- Ringer Award Plaque