As we reach the end of January, it can be hard to stay motivated in the New England cold weather. Here are 5 pieces of news and trends that can help you stay focused.
- Apparently mobile ordering customers are more than twice as likely to visit multiple times a week and 10 times more likely to visit multiple times per day. Starbucks has been a mobile pioneer since 2014. Read about what you can learn about mobile app marketing from Starbucks.
- Building customer relationships is very important. Customer relationships help fuel business decisions on every level. Learn about how to use conversational marketing to boost customer relationships.
- Email is still the most effective tools communicators have, but you have to continue expanding your email list to widen your audience. Check out this infographic with tips to help expand your email list.
- Are you struggling to stay on top of the latest developments in visual storytelling? Here are 5 top video trends for 2020.
- Social media platforms are becoming the most important part about a business. Read about 11 ways to help grow your audience on social media in order to grow your business.