Tuesday, December 14 at 12:00 pm ET
Register for the program HERE.
Product placement has come a long way since James Bond starting sipping vodka martinis and firing up Aston Martins. As PR practitioners today, we are presented with a whole new batch of real-life ‘Bonds’ that inspire creative opportunities and bring measurable value to brands.
Join us as we discuss how influencer marketing continues to evolve, lessons learned, and how to create influencer campaigns for our clients and companies. Some specific questions we’ll look to address include:
- With the rise of TikTok, how is content changing, and how should brands adapt to these changes?
- How do you recommend brands to act quickly to jump on relevant and timely trends? How does this impact planning larger campaigns if you need to stay flexible and nimble?
- How are influencers’ needs and expectations of brand partnerships changing?
The panel will feature influencers and internal brand strategists as well as a 15-minute Q&A.
Moderator: Caitlin Melnick, Senior Vice President at 360PR+
- Alexa Johnson, Manager, Client Experience Digital at Weber Shandwick & Content Creator
- Hayden Cohen, Director of Talent & Brand Partnerships at Wave Collective & Content Creator
Register HERE for the webinar.
Member fee*: $5; Non-member fee: $15