Thursday, May 21
12:00 – 12:45 PM ET
Ever since the NPR podcast “Serial” captured the collective imagination of America, podcasts have soared in popularity. Today, approximately 73 million Americans listen to podcasts each month, according to data from Edison Research. So how should your brand think about podcasts as an effective way to build brand awareness and engage with prospective buyers?
In this Zoom panel, podcasting experts from corporate and agency environments will share tips and tricks for launching an effective podcast — or making your existing podcast even more successful. We’ll cover topics including:
- What kind of equipment you’ll need to get started
- How to create a podcast thesis that sets your brand apart in the market
- The various podcasting hosting platforms you should consider
- Best practices, including podcast frequency and how to build an audience following
- Ways to podcast from home in a time of social distancing
Our panelists will include:
- Ashley McManus, Director of Marketing, Affectiva
- Manny Veiga, Director of Content Strategy, March Communications
- David Riemer, Video Editor, Matter Communications
- Moderator: Kathy Wilson, Tier One Partners
The session will conclude with an audience Q&A so you can ask questions of our experts.
Click HERE to register. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.