December 15 at 12:00 p.m. ET
If the past few years have taught us anything as PR professionals, it’s that the only constant is change, and being prepared for anything will be a continued theme for the industry. After several years of challenging news cycles, we’re excited and optimistic about what 2023 may have in store.
Join us for a roundtable discussion with PR Pros hosted by Chris Goddard, President and founder, CGPR, for a discussion about what the 2023 PR landscape might look like, trends we anticipate being top of mind, and best practices as we enter the new year. Topics we’ll look to explore include:
- Emerging trends for 2023
- The evolving PR role
- How the industry changed in 2022
- Best practices for managing relationships
- What we should be prepared for in the year ahead
Panelists for this session include:
- Karen Reynolds, Director of Agency Relations, Issuer Direct Corp.
- Dina Magdovitz, Account Supervisor, PAN Communications
- Julianna Sheridan, Account Director, Matter Communications