When: Wednesday, April 17, 6-8 PM
Whether you’re building your career at an agency or in-house, you’ve likely wondered what you can be doing now to set yourself up for future career success. Join us for an informative session for entry- to mid-level practitioners and learn the tools you need to make yourself indispensable to your organization, take control of your career trajectory, and identify and navigate those pivotal career moments.
A panel of marketing and communications leaders will answer your career questions, including:
- What is the most important skill that will help me shine at any level?
- What’s the balance between doing what’s expected of me and being realistic about the number of hours in a day?
- How can I set the tone with a new manager? How often should I check in with him/her
- How do I know when I’m ready for a promotion? How should I broach the conversation with my manager?
- Brian Alberti, Corporate Public Relations Manager, (ISC)2
- Dorree Gurdak, PR/Marketing Consultant, 25+ year PR agency veteran
- Kate Hassett, Account Supervisor, Racepoint Global
- Melissa Perroni, Director of Employee Engagement, 360PR+
Food and beverage will be served.
Click HERE to purchase tickets!
200 State Street
BOSTON, MA 02109