March Communications is one of the fastest growing and most innovative communications agencies on the east coast. We’re searching for a Senior Account Executive, Consumer Tech in our Boston office to help us discover and shape technology and innovation stories that can make a difference for business, brands and society. Our ideal candidate is an experienced PR and integrated communications pro, with a love of storytelling, a knack for relationship-building, and the ability to get things done. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on:
Our Senior Account Executives, Consumer Tech are fearless drivers of day-to-day PR and integrated communications campaigns, and are trusted advisors for clients and junior team members alike. They help get the ball rolling on creative and strategic ideas for client campaigns, and marry big-picture thinking with efficient on-the-ground execution. They relish in the satisfaction of a successful media hit, and are masters of writing content that inspires audiences to act.
Your previous experience and attributes will include:
- A dynamic subject matter expert with 3-5 years’ experience working in an agency environment on innovation, consumer technology and hypergrowth clients. Expertise in connected devices or health & wellness technology are a big plus.
- A leader and team player, who’s ready to take the reins on day-to-day account operations while managing and motivating junior staff to execute successful integrated campaigns.
- Confidence in communicating with and providing strategic counsel to clients daily.
- A media & influencer relations expert who’s proactive and plugged into both the traditional and evolving digital media landscapes. You have demonstrated knowledge of consumer tech, business and lifestyle media and established relationships with top-tier outlets. You’re as self-assured in pitching Good Morning America as you are The Wall Street Journal and Digital Trends.
- Excellent writing skills, with a knack for taking technical topics and making them accessible to a range of audiences through press releases, bylines, blog posts, pitches, speaking submissions and award nominations.
- Social savviness – you’re a social media guru with experience devising strategy and execution across a range of channels and blogs, including recommending and executing paid influencer campaigns.
- An obsession with innovation and thinking outside the box – from how we work internally, to the communications programs we execute on clients’ behalf. You exemplify our mantra: “innovation inside out.”
- Strategic thinkers, who understand how communications and PR impact our clients’ overall business goals. Along with a passion for the role brand storytelling plays in creating compelling media relations and content.
- Experience developing consumer PR plans, programs and recommendations that drive consumer awareness, engagement, consideration and affinity.
- Ability to turn bigger trends and cultural moments into client opportunities.
- High-performers with a seemingly endless pipeline of ideas to help our clients’ stories be heard. Our consumer clients are fierce, fast-paced marketing innovators willing to test & learn. We need team members who can get a step ahead.
- Event planning experience preferred.
To apply, please send an email outlining your relevant experience, along with resume or LinkedIn profile to Judy Beecher, firstname.lastname@example.org. March Communications offers a competitive compensation package and a kick-ass culture that reflects our agency’s family values. For more information, visit www.marchcomms.com.