March Communications is one of the fastest growing and most innovative communications agencies on the east coast. We’re searching for a Senior Account Executive in our Boston office to help us discover and shape technology and innovation stories that can make a difference for business, brands and society. Our ideal candidate is an experienced PR and integrated communications pro, with a love of storytelling, a knack for relationship-building, and the ability to get things done. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on:
Our Senior Account Executives are fearless drivers of day-to-day PR and integrated communications campaigns, and are trusted advisors for clients and junior team members alike. They help get the ball rolling on creative and strategic ideas for client campaigns, and marry big-picture thinking with efficient on-the-ground execution. They relish in the satisfaction of a successful media hit, and are masters of writing content that inspires audiences to take action.
Your previous experience and attributes will include:
- A day-to-day account driver with 3-5 years’ experience working in an agency environment on innovation, technology and hypergrowth clients. Expertise in healthcare technology, AI, robotics, blockchain are a big plus.
- A leader and team player, who’s ready to take the reins on day-to-day account operations while managing and motivating junior staff to execute successful integrated campaigns.
- Confidence in communicating with and providing strategic counsel to clients on a daily basis.
- Media chops – an influencer relations expert who’s proactive and plugged into the media landscape. You have established relationships and proven skills pitching influencers, media and analysts to secure interviews, coverage, byline placements and everything in between.
- Excellent writing skills, with a knack for taking technical topics and making them accessible to a range of audiences through press releases, bylines, blog posts, pitches, speaking submissions and award nominations.
- Social savviness – you’re a social media guru with experience devising strategy and execution across a range of channels and blogs.
- An obsession with innovation and thinking outside the box – from how we work internally, to the communications programs we execute on clients’ behalf. You exemplify our mantra: “innovation inside out.”
To apply, please send an email outlining your relevant experience, along with resume or LinkedIn profile to Judy Beecher, firstname.lastname@example.org. March Communications offers a competitive compensation package and a kick-ass culture that reflects our agency’s family values. For more information, visit www.marchcomms.com.