March Communications is an innovative PR and Communications agency that attracts the brainiest and the boldest. We are passionate about hiring people who help us discover and shape technology and innovation stories that can make a difference for business, brands and society. Our entrepreneurial spirit is reflected in our exceptional employees’ abilities to be brave in their everyday approach, where they consistently show up and step up. We now have the need to add to a few more rock stars to our band. Think you’ve got what it takes?
As a March Account Executive, you’ll need to be:
- Responsible: for day-to-day account operations including earned and shared approaches.
- Experienced: 3-5 years of PR and integrated communications experience with disruptive consumer and business tech brands.
- Solid: have great writing skills, with a portfolio of pitches, press releases, speaking submissions and blog posts.
- Influential: an influencer-relations expert with proven skills pitching reporters/bloggers, securing press coverage, placing bylines and facilitating interviews.
- Social: a social media guru with managing channels and blogs including editorial calendars and posts.
- Efficient: in managing your time as well managing interns, account coordinators and assistant account executives.
- Up for a Challenge: an innovative thinker who’s cool with pushing beyond the status quo.
To apply, please send an email outlining your relevant experience, along with resume or LinkedIn profile to Judy Beecher, email@example.com. March Communications offers a competitive compensation package and a kick-ass culture that reflects our agency’s family values. For more information, visit www.marchcomms.com.