Teak Media + Communication, a mission-driven public and media relations firm, is in the market for a Junior Account Executive. Successful JAEs will be detail-oriented self-starters with at least one year of agency experience. Strong time management skills and an unflappable personality as well as a proven ability to write effective communications are all skills that are crucial to this role. A heart for mission-driven work is a strong plus.
Successful Candidates Will:
- Provide excellent client-centered service
- Follow the news and social media trends with clients in mind
- Write and pitch to generate prolific and meaningful results
- Create media lists using Cision data base
- Run Cision media reports to track coverage for clients
- Conduct research projects
- Contribute to social media and digital marketing campaigns
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Research and submit to conferences and awards monthly
- Research market monitor
- Compile industry and competitor research
- Assist with social media influencer research and engagement
- Keep abreast of the latest social media trends and technologies
- Work under team members at client events
- Maintain and update Teak website using SEO best practices
- Contribute posts to Teak Talk blog
- Knowledge of Cision, WordPress, Sprout Social, and Photoshop a plus
About Teak Media + Communication
Teak empowers nonprofit organizations and socially responsible companies to grow by building credibility, brand recognition, and exposure that drive greater revenue. Consequently, our clients are able to continually fund programs, provide services and develop products that make a difference in the lives of those they serve. Within a culture of trust and authenticity, we work with soul and purpose to shine a light on positive individuals, companies, ideas, work, and actions. In doing so, we fulfill our vision to create and share news that inspires others to reach their potential, help one another, and do good things for people and the planet. New England’s only B Corp-certified public relations firm, Teak Media + Communication helps socially responsible companies and nonprofit organizations achieve widespread recognition and increase their revenue.
Only candidates whose qualifications meet those listed here will receive a reply. Please email email@example.com to apply.