Are you an emerging PR leader looking to bring your career to the next level?
PAN is building our supervisor ranks and is on the hunt for our next generation of account leaders. If you’re a master storyteller, media strategist and team collaborator, we’d like to hear from you! Supervisors have the opportunity to build and run integrated marketing and public relations programs for game-changing technology brands, spanning marketing, cybersecurity, enterprise software, data analytics and more. Supervisors also receive dedicated mentorship and career development from our seasoned and passionate leadership team.
What you’ll do:
As an Account Supervisor at PAN, you are the trusted go-to for both your clients as well as your account teams. You will:
- Own development of quarterly campaign plans, under the direction of Director or VP
- Own campaign-level strategic recommendations; review/mentor team in the creation of program-specific ideas for media relations, influencer relations, social media, content development and speaking and awards
- Understand and mentor account team on the client, including products and services, competition, marketplace and business model; ensure all client and media-facing materials are accurate, comprehensive and aligned with company messaging/positioning (media relations, awards/speaking, content development); ensure that new staffers are appropriately on boarded onto accounts by reviewing planning materials, account deliverables and timelines, processes and best practices, as needed
- Lead media relations strategy by anticipating major news announcements, planning proactive media outreach, monitoring for and directing team in reactive pitching opportunities and owning business press outreach and driving the team to deliver on agreed-upon program/campaign metrics
- Lead and drive content development efforts across assigned programs
- Direct the team in digital media/influencer relations initiatives; proactively monitor success and make strategic recommendations
- Oversee weekly team time management and monthly budget updates
- Keep direct reports appraised of program updates and progress
- Partner with peers and senior management to drive and facilitate performance reviews and staff training and development
- Actively participate in new business process including pitching prospects alongside Director/VP
What you bring to the table:
Along with a passion for media relations strategy and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment with some of the best and brightest PR professionals, you have:
- 5-8 years of tech PR experience in an agency setting or applicable industry experience
- Experience developing integrated marketing plans and programs including new product launches and product positioning
- Experience with media training, messaging and pitching stories, while ensuring flawless tactical execution of program elements
- A proven ability to manage, develop and grow client relationships as the day-to-day account lead, including budget responsibility
- Strong content creations experience and proven skills
- Digitally savvy and able to think on his/her feet
- Experience and confidence to provide both traditional and digital/social media recommendations to clients
- Dynamic presentation skills, including the experience developing and presenting new business proposals
- Proven success managing, mentoring and developing junior staff
Does an Account Supervisor position at PAN sound like the right fit for you?
Please apply at https://www.pancommunications.com/careers/?p=job%2Fo7zvafw5.
*Opportunities at the Senior Account Supervisor level are also available, depending on experience; additional responsibilities to be discussed.