It’s officially the first week of December which means the holidays will be here before we know it. Between holiday shopping and party planning, take a break for yourself and catch up on the 5 PR and marketing trends below!
- Have you tried shooting a video on your new iPhone 11 Pro? Apple’s new commercial was entirely shot on the newest iPhone and will leave you speechless.
- A digital presence is important in any business. However; your business is 90% behind the scenes and 10% what consumers see. Here are 3 reasons your digital presence can wait.
- Ever since Instagram announced they will remove “like” counts from user posts, it threw influencers for a loop. However; according to new research from business news, most people don’t actually care. Check out the positive and negative effects of Instagram’s decision.
- Sponsorship marketing is one of the most valuable ways to connect with your target market. In 2020, the sponsorship marketing landscape will likely change. Learn what will be different in 2020.
- Social media experts are making bold predictions on how platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others, will change in the new year. Learn what exciting updates are on the horizon across social media platforms.