Patriots fans are still going crazy over the speculations about whether Tom Brady will remain on the New England Patriots this upcoming season. Let’s hope for the best. In the meantime, here are 5 pieces of news in our world to keep your mind off the speculation.
- According to Tech Client, websites that utilize blogs have a 434% chance of ranking higher in search engine results. More and more companies are taking notice and adding blog content to their websites. Read about how to integrate blog posts into your brand.
- The Super Bowl is brand managers opportunity to grab the attention of millions of people. Engagement through retweets, replies, likes, are key for causing conversation. Check out the 4 themes from Super Bowl LIV social media marketing efforts to help you increase your brands engagement.
- Are you seeking a new way to tell stories about your brand? Video can be a good way to create new and effective content. Learn more about how video can change your social media content for the better.
- Reputation is everything for your company’s brand. Here are 4 essentials for protecting and enhancing your company’s reputation and building a successful position in your market.
- Do you know all of services that Google offers? Read about 8 offerings from the search giant that can be helpful in your day to day.