Before you stuff your face with copious amounts of Thanksgiving turkey and enjoy a little too much family time, here are 5 exciting trends to keep you educated on the PR world.
- Do you like ice-cream? A young entrepreneur turned a summer project into a $200 million business for the common love of ice-cream. Read more about how the dream became a reality.
- Emails are intended to deliver a message and email marketing is one of the most popular forms communication for businesses worldwide. However, one of the biggest issues for email marketing is deliverability rate. Learn about 4 ways you can improve it.
- The PR industry is constantly changing, but writing stays the same. Over 90% of journalists and influencers prefer email pitches. Here are 9 tips to perfect your writing skills.
- Ecosia is a new search engine platform that not only helps us find information, but is aiming to save the planet in the process. For every 45 online searches, Ecosia plants a tree. Learn more about this new platform’s CSR strategy.
- SEO is very important in the PR industry. PR works to improve the organic engagement while SEO works to improve visibility. Here are 7 tips to make sure PR and SEO work together to improve your business reputation and discoverability.