New England is getting colder by the minute, the sun is setting earlier, but our industry continues to grow. Read about 5 exciting industry news and trends happening this week.
- If you are starting to use public relations to build your brand, it is important to start a PR plan as a roadmap to create a successful program. Here are 5 key questions to ask before finalizing your plan.
- Do you love Amazon? Amazon is now opening a supermarket brand in 2020. The brand will be distinct from Whole Foods. Read more about the exciting new business venture Amazon is tapping into.
- Disney just launched their new streaming service in markets including the U.S. Read more about how Disney+ might become the biggest game-changer in streaming since Netflix.
- Have you ever stayed in an Airbnb? They are becoming more and more popular for many reasons. One reason can be attributed to clever PR and marketing strategies. Learn more about some key elements that Airbnb does that makes them very successful.
- A third-party freelance site can help your PR business. Platforms; such as, Fiverr and Upwork, offer networks of freelancers to fulfill a company’s needs. Learn more about why having freelance workers can benefit for your company.