Whether you are traveling home after a long day at work, cuddled up by a fireplace, or just looking for a quick read, here are 5 pieces of industry news to keep you entertained this week.
- Reaching out to potential contacts can be difficult. Your first sentence can make or break the whole relationship. Learning what to say (and what not to say) can help you network more effectively. Check out these three phrases you should avoid when reaching out.
- Social Media is becoming the fastest growing industry in the world. It has impacted the PR industry by changing the way people consume their news. Read about how social media has impacted the PR world and why it’s so important to adopt.
- Do you like to online shop? A recent Google survey reported key factors that drive people to make an online purchase. Learn how these recent consumer insights can be leveraged to create effective, online campaigns.
- The public relations industry helps market a business in several ways. It’s smart to have a cost-effective PR plan alongside your main marketing techniques. Read how good PR helps your marketing strategy achieve best results.
- If you want to learn more about public relations and keep up with the industry trends, check out these 10 books every PR pro should read.