October brings pumpkin spice lattes, autumn leaves, cozy sweaters, candy corn, spooky home décor, and of course, PR trends. We’re starting the first week of October with 5 PR happenings you don’t want to miss.
- Do you shop at Forever 21? If so, you probably heard they went bankrupt…but it’s not for the reason you think. Learn why closing 178 low-performing stores and filing for bankruptcy is actually a strategic move.
- Coca-Cola is springing into the energy drink sector with Coke Energy, tailored to their “gamer” audience after the decline of their soft drinks. Check out how Coke may change the entire energy drink industry with this move.
- Instagram is easily the hottest social media platform out there. So why not add e-commerce to the mix? Read more about how Instagram is taking its presence to the next level with in-app shopping features and more.
- 25% of consumers’ purchase decisions are influenced by a brand’s cultural involvement – especially for people active on Twitter. Read more about how brands can become more relevant by embracing the current culture.
- As PR professionals, content creators, and brand marketers, we all know how hard it can be to capture everyone’s attention in a crowded online space. Here are 3 tips that can help your brand stand out.