Have you found a Halloween costume yet? Well if you haven’t, maybe after reading about the latest PR and marketing news, your creative juices will start flowing! Below are 5 relevant stories happening in our industry.
- If you are looking for ways to enhance your personal brand, social media is one of the best and most useful ways to connect with others. Read about 4 ways you can complement a social media presence.
- Ever wonder why Dunkin’ Donuts changed their name to “Dunkin’”? As CMO states, “you don’t get the chance to change the name of a 70-year-old brand very often.” Learn about the opportunity he got to change a very popular brand’s name.
- Do you love eating at Chipotle? The popular brand is finding new ways to promote their existing products; such as, dietary and more vegetarian options for ‘Meatless Mondays’. Read more about how Chipotle is finding new ways to insert the brand into cultural conversations.
- 62% of all workers said they’d accept a pay cut to work for a company with a mission to give back. Lego had decided to start a new initiative called “Lego Replay”. See what it’s all about.
- As Oprah once said, “Follow your passion; it will lead to your purpose”. PR pros are helping us figure out how to find what you are passionate about. Check out what they have to say in order to live a long and happy life.