Time flies when you are having fun in the PR and marketing world! It is almost the end of January and the new year has already brought forth some exciting new trends. Check out what’s happening in the industry this week.
- Your mission statement summarizes the values and the purpose of your company. However; creating a statement can be difficult. Check out these 3 ideas that can help you craft a powerful message.
- LinkedIn has over 160 million users in the United States. To improve their community engagement, LinkedIn announced 3 new features. Check out what they have to offer to help establish relationships with their community.
- When you start your own business, SEO is very important. When starting your own business, follow these tips to help gain organic customers down the road.
- A media pitch is arguably more important than a press release. Adding video to your pitch can help you grab the attention of journalists. Here are a few tips to help you create a more effective pitch.
- Have you ever heard of the PESO Model? Well, it can help you keep up with the shifting. Learn about the effective model that every PR Pro should use.