With only a few days left in September, conversations about Halloween are in the air, and stores are stocking their shelves with Christmas decor. Before you even think about the approaching holidays, here’s a quick recap on what’s happening in the PR and marketing world to keep you grounded.
- Trying to apply for jobs, but you’re too lazy to get off the couch? As seen by McDonalds, now you can do both! Read more about how the fast-food giant is using Alexa and OK Google to empower people to apply for jobs from the comfort of their own homes.
- If your favorite snack is Fritos you might want to keep reading. After 48 long years, Fritos just launched a new campaign! Check out their “Here’s to the Moment” campaign for a sneak peek at what’s to come.
- Kind is calling out the competition and they’re doing it in style. When Kind Fruit Bites were underperforming; Kind pulled them off the shelves and decided to shine a spotlight on the synthetic dyes used by their competitors. Read more about how Kind is making a statement in the fruit snack industry.
- Many companies struggle with tailoring their products and services to their audiences. Learn how to better target your audience with these 6 strategic tips.
- Familiar with TikTok? The Gen-Z population is taking technology to a new level with this app by allowing brands to develop deeper connections with their audiences. Learn how your company can leverage TikTok to connect with a younger audience.