More advancements in communication, and communication technologies appear everyday in the new normal of digitized Public Relations. To stay ahead of the curve, strategy, creativity, and being vocal is crucial. Check out these 5 articles about ways to hold a leading business position:
- DJ Louis, founder and CEO of Toast Distillers, survived the devastating Haiti earthquake in 2010. He started a liquor business with core philanthropic values of helping frontline workers in crisis for years. Learn more about his pivot to assisting those in need during COVID-19.
- After gun safety organization, Gifford’s, conducted a nationwide poll about gun safety, it was revealed that Americans expect companies and brands to speak out and take a stand on gun safety. Learn more about the importance of businesses committing to fight for change.
- The World Federation of Advertisers (WFA) released a framework for cross-media measurement to help marketers better coordinate ad delivery across multiple mediums. Check out this article for key marketing insights.
- Brands across all industries are urging younger generations to vote, and to get their ballots in early this year. Check out how these big names are generating their creativity to increase younger voting voices.
- Ad Age started a regularly updated blog in early June to track brands responses to taking a stand against racism. Check out the latest moves of marketers, media companies, and agencies advocating for social change.