Finally, a long weekend! A well-deserved day off, and on a Monday nonetheless. Before you take off to the beach, lake, couch, or black hole that is Netflix binging, make sure you study up on some of the top trends happening in the PR and Marketing zone.
- Doritos is trying out a risky, new marketing approach; not identifying themselves in their ads. This rejection of traditional marketing has been reaching consumers by providing clues about the brand, without explicitly naming it.
- LinkedIn has rolled out a new page dedicated to providing insights and research that will be of great use to marketers when creating strategies. Check out how the networking platform is separating their insights and how your organization could use it to aid in your marketing efforts.
- Traditional advertising and marketing efforts will not cut it for Gen Z and Millennials. One way to tailor your efforts towards these generations is by creating a tribe. Click to find out some of the other ways you can become relevant to the younger crowd.
- The Cannabis industry is evolving rather quickly as it becomes legal in more states. However, restrictive regulations and lack of experience in a relatively new field make successfully marketing a brand rather difficult. Here’s some tips on how you can get started #MarketingMarijuana.
- Social media marketing can be either extremely beneficial or extremely damaging depending on how you practice this strategy. This infographic shares some of the essential do’s and don’ts of marketing on social media.