August starts next week- you’re officially allowed to start panicking about the cold that’ll be creeping in soon. A fabulous distraction from the impending doom of winter is not only shedding a couple tears, but also making sure you’re up to date on your top PR and Marketing trends. Read up!
- Is earned media going out of style? Numerous leaders in the PR world are defending earned media and the value it holds, but many argue that its extinction is inevitable. What’s your opinion on the status of earned media?
- There is no doubt that the cannabis industry is on the rise. When the hype dies down, how are these companies going to stand out in the market? Community Relations holds many of those answers. Follow these tips on how cannabis companies can engage with their surrounding communities to stay relevant.
- It’s one thing to promote and pitch a topic with which the general public is familiar, but to promote and pitch a topic they don’t really understand? That’s a whole different ball game. Read about these tips when it comes to PR on something nobody understands.
- Being committed to social responsibility is good for the community and good for your business. Both Nike and Gillette have had wildly successful campaigns involving the social justice movement. Learn about the ways your company can support the social justice movement by following these tips.
- Content calendars are a good way to stay on top of your organization’s social media channels and stay connected to your consumer base. The first step is figuring out what your social media goals are. Find out the next steps to take by following this guide to creating your content calendar.