It is almost half way through July – yikes. Instead of sitting and wondering where the time went and dreading the cold that will probably be here before we know it, take this time to read up on some of the relevant stories happening in the PR world and learn a thing or two.
- We’ve all seen the hilarious video of the two grandparents trying to take a picture on their computer. However, it may be time to give the old-timers some more credit. Nowadays about half of 65-74-year-old adults have profiles on social media. Learn about how to include this audience in your next marketing campaign.
- Mookie Betts, the reigning AL MVP, is the victim of poor marketing, claims Baseball Players’ Union head, Tony Clark. Clark states his name should be known among more than just baseball fans. Can your marketing team come up with a plan to get #AllStarMookie the publicity he deserves?
- With the amount of tools available for public relations and marketing, it’s hard to know exactly which ones are the most useful. These PR Executives claim that these top 14 apps are imperative to the success of their team.
- Creating a content marketing strategy for your business is no small task. This infographic guide is easy to follow and gives you the top five necessary elements to developing an effective content strategy.
- Millennials and Gen-Z value authenticity over almost everything else, which can be a big hurdle for companies employing influencers. Making sure content comes across as genuine can make or break a campaign. Read about what this social media marketing professor at Texas A&M has to say about influencer marketing.