Thank you for all of those who attended this week’s Bell Ringer Awards! We loved seeing you and celebrating all of your achievements this year. Fantastic job! Speaking of achievements…check out these top 5 marketing trends from this week:
- Baseball has been pegged as America’s Pastime for decades. Many would think that such a huge and successful organization would not be as susceptible to failures in the marketing department, however the MLB is struggling to maintain high levels of viewers. Can they fix the problem?
- McDonald’s is charting unknown marketing territory by running a creative campaign promoting their Worldwide Favorites menu.
- Each day, more and more consumers are looking to support brands that exemplify what inclusion means. With the Pride Month kicking off, many businesses are looking for ways to reach and support the LGBTQ community. Find out more!
- Thought you were done with SEO? You thought wrong. Check out these five trends to know in SEO and content marketing.
- When these campaigns hit the public, millions of conversations were started. Some even sparked some citizens to take action, which in turn started more conversations. Check out these eight controversial marketing campaigns that actually paid off.