Looking back can be help us move forward through COVID-19. Here are 5 tips and trends in our industry for communicators to help brands move forward.
- As the debate around consumer privacy and data collection continues, Edelman’s Trust Barometer shows new findings on attitudes towards surveillance surrounding COVID-19. Read more about how consumers are willing to trade privacy for safety to track the spread of the coronavirus.
- During the pandemic, inspiring stories from nonprofits stand out among the grim everyday news. Learn more about a few valuable strategies for nonprofits to communicate during COVID-19.
- As we celebrate Jerry Stiller’s life, the advertising community looks back on his iconic bad-tempered roles on TV. Read more about Jerry Stiller’s impact on advertising starting in the 1970s.
- Just when we thought newspapers were dead, a new ad from Finland has revamped the black and white messaging. Check out this newspaper encouraging social distancing from 6 feet away with an optical illusion.
- COVID-19 has led to a slowdown in U.S. meat processing with plants temporarily shut down and an unhealthy work force. Read about the varying approaches Wendy’s and PETA have taken to address the situation.