Although the world is on pause, our actions during the pandemic will shape what our new normal looks like. Here are 5 tips and trends in our industry to understand how communicators can impact our post-coronavirus world.
- We are appreciating loved ones even more amidst the pandemic and recognizing the strength that comes with taking care of each other. This Mother’s Day, moms will be appreciated for their adaption to the new challenges that came with the pandemic. Read more about how brands can reach these superheroes during COVID-19.
- Have you reached a new level of boredom inside your home? Heinz Ketchup has joined in on the puzzle craze with an all red puzzle. Check out this ketchup brand’s creative approach to staying relevant during the pandemic.
- As most businesses are seeing a financial impact due to the coronavirus, the New York Times has set subscription records. Learn more about how the Times is balancing providing a public service while also running a business.
- Community is more important than ever to get through these challenging times. Spotify is building togetherness with their new site called “Listening Together”. Learn more about how Spotify is connecting people around the globe with simultaneous listeners.
- Body language during virtual meetings is important in representing yourself. Although communicating through a computer, people can still read your physical intelligence. Learn more about how body language plays a role in how our messages are delivered and received.