Spring is officially here—which means so are allergies. As the trees blossom and the
pollen prevails, make sure to put down your box of tissues and check out these top five
communications industry news and trends from the past week.
- Whether you have an Amazon Prime account or not, it’s a safe bet that you know what Amazon is. And according to Forbes’ 2018 ranking, it’s one of the top 10 most valuable brands in the world. Learn more about their marketing strategy.
- Meredith is showcasing digital programming specifically geared towards targeting women. Learn more about the video programing campaign.
- Is Condo hunting really all that exciting? Some marketers think so. See how turning a condo into an “experience” is the latest marketing play for high-end properties.
- As summer approaches, content marketers should have no shortage of potential topics to attract, engage, and retain customers. Check out some 2019 marketing ideas to get you ahead of the game.
- Influencer marketing is all the rage. But is it really worth the ROI? By targeting the right influencers for a marketing campaign, some believe that you can return six times higher the results.