From sexy Mother’s Day campaigns to your favorite bubbly drink’s marketing strategy, check out the PR Club’s weekly roundup and see what your favorite brands have been up to this Spring.
- Did you ever think that fried chicken could be sexy? No, we didn’t either. But KFC sure did. With a history of quirky marketing campaigns, KFC really stepped up their game this Mother’s Day with a sexy video that showcases Colonel Sanders, uh, “sex appeal.”
- As more democrats throw their name into the ring for the 2020 election, check out these four marketing lessons from Pete Buttigieg, a potential democratic contender.
- Coca-Cola has been around seemingly forever. So how does this old brand stay relevant? Take a peek inside Coca-Cola’s marketing strategy.
- It’s no surprise that videos are a driving source for consumer engagement. But if your company’s marketing video is a little dry, try live-streaming it.
- Marketing and AI? Seems like science fiction—but maybe that’s just what marketers need.