It’s Marathon Monday here in New England, keeping all of us marketers occupied and silently cursing ourselves for not being as “athletic” as we once thought. So, if you haven’t had time to keep up with the latest industry trends, never fear! The PR Club is here with this week’s weekly roundup:
- This year is being billed as the “” because as many as 100 companies valued at $1 billion or more reportedly plan to go public in the coming months.
- Consumers are more distracted than ever, with a new study showing that . How will this impact your marketing strategy?
- . A new study shows that almost 90% of Instagram users have taken action after seeing information about a product on the platform.
- As facial recognition and eye-tracking technologies have emerged in the marketing world, .
- Visuals play a bigger role in your than you may have once thought. See why you need to redefine the role images, videos, and gifs will have in your marketing strategy.