Just like any other crisis, PR professionals must monitor, identify and prioritize key audiences, and provide continuous updates. Here are 5 tips and trends in our industry to keep your company engaged with an uncertain and afraid audience.
- In this pandemic, PR professionals must be a step ahead of their clients. While addressing the uncertainty of the next year, here are tips on how you can stay connected with clients and customers.
- Major League Baseball once again has damaged its reputation with the handling of the Houston Astros cheating scandal. Both parties involved lost trust with fans and competitors, and their responses were no help. Read more about how their damage control could have been handled better.
- By 2020, Gen Z is expecting to hold 40% of market share. They’re better informed than previous generations, and more conscious, forcing brands to adjust to maintain trust and loyalty. Here are tips on how your brand can engage with this large population.
- As people are encouraged to stay home for weeks to come, there has been an increase in wanting to be active while confined inside. Check out how Nike is doing their part in encouraging staying indoors, while promoting their app to stay fit.
- You should never be in the dark on what your audience is saying about your brand. Read more on why social media monitoring matters.