Looking for some experience creating social media content and engaging community members? Hoping to network with Boston-area public relations professionals, both agency and in-house?
Seeking a way to have a broader impact on the PR industry?
Look no further than the PR Club of New England. The PR Club, the region’s longest-running organization serving public relations and communications professionals, provides innovative educational opportunities and highlights incredible work in the region through the Bell Ringer Awards.
The PR Club seeks an intern from January – June 15, 2024, to support the club’s social media communities and create content for the annual Bell Ringer Awards. This position is remote (Boston area is preferred, but not required) and is eligible for course credit.
The intern’s responsibilities will include:
- Developing promotional materials including social media copy and graphics to promote key deadlines throughout the award season, ticket sales for the award dinner, engaging finalists, and announcing the winners
- Tagging, engaging, and replying to community members and finalists
- Event support, including presentation preparation and signage development
The ideal candidate is someone who is:
- Stellar at managing deadlines and multiple priorities independently
- Excellent at writing and proofreading
- Creative and comfortable with voice/tone
- Familiar with graphic design principles
- Adept at working with Canva, Twitter, and LinkedIn
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and three samples of your social media previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will give priority consideration to submissions received by January 19, 2024.