360PR+, known for its creative, collaborative, rewarding culture and impressive roster of consumer and b2b clients, has an opening for a strategic thinker with strong research and presentation skills to join our team at our Boston headquarters. The Research and Insights Specialist will play an integral role in business development, helping to identify opportunities for brands to reach and engage customers in a variety of sectors, such as adult beverage, automotive, education, entertainment, food & beverage, footwear, home goods, retail, tech, toys & video games and travel. In addition to contributing to new business, the Research and Insights Specialist will have opportunities to be part of client teams, conducting research to guide the development of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Lead research to understand consumer trends, media consumption, online conversation, key influencers, and client and prospect categories, tapping agency subscriptions and tools
- Unearth insights from this research and data that form a compelling, rational argument for communication and marketing strategies
- Clearly articulate research findings in internal briefs and contribute to brainstorms to develop creative campaigns for consumer and b2b brands
- Write and deliver presentations to prospects and clients
- Research and identify new prospects, making contact and maintaining prospect database
- Actively participate in agency marketing team
- Liaise with research vendors, identify new partner tools and conduct staff training
- 3-5 years’ experience in account planning, brand strategy, consumer insights, research and analytics or business development and marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree with research methods course work and/or degree in communications, marketing, sociology, psychology or related field of study
- Enjoys putting together disparate pieces of information to solve a business problem
- Ability to tell a good story in writing and verbally
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with, or comfortable learning, Sprout Social, Google Trends and other research tools and service
Celebrating our 20th anniversary in 2021, 360PR+ offers a highly attractive compensation and benefits package and is committed to the career development and well-being of our employees. Interested candidates are encouraged to learn more about our clients, culture and services at www.360PR.plus. Apply by submitting your resume or LinkedIn profile, along with a cover letter, to Melissa Perroni, Vice President of Employee Engagement, mperroni@360PR.plus. 360PR+ is Certified Women-Owned Business, committed to cultivating diverse perspectives and supporting all employees equally.
To apply for this job email your details to mperroni@360PR.plus