Website March Communications
March Communications is one of the most innovative communications agencies on the East Coast. We are searching for a Senior Account Executive with a proven track record in strategic media relations and a passion for building and maintaining media and influencer relationships in the tech and innovation space.
As a Senior Account Executive at March, you confidently lead our accounts’ media relations strategy and execution, building plans and leading your teams and clients to success. You know the right media and influencers to pitch as well as when to involve other channels and approaches to reach your client’s objectives. You follow industry trends, you are an exceptional writer (short and long form content) and eager to take on more responsibility around integrated PR campaign planning and execution.
We want you to have experience in:
- Running day to day media and influencer relations strategy and execution
- Building strong relationships with media across technology/innovation, vertical, business and broadcast media
- Understanding and regularly keeping abreast of the changing media landscape
- Identifying and creating story angles/pitches – following key industry trends, competitors
- Coaching teams on tried-and-tested tactics as well as new approaches to media relations
- Measuring and thoughtfully analyzing results
- Client management – setting goals and expectations, working through approaches and tactics, relaying results or ways to pivot
- Creating media relations plans and client reviews
- Drafting and measuring social media content
- Drafting compelling long and short form content (blogs, bylines, press releases)
- Participating in new business research and pitches
- Mentoring junior team members and managing up – working collaboratively with internal teams, and as an extension of clients’ teams
- 3-5 years of both B2B and B2C tech and innovation experience either at an agency or in house
Candidates who are curious and have 3-5 years’ experience are encouraged to apply. We offer a competitive compensation package and a kick-ass culture that reflects our agency’s values. If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience with a link to your LinkedIn profile and your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com