Website March Communications
Do you have the media chops and relationships that drive results? Do you have an understanding of the changing media and influencer landscape and a proven track record for securing results? Do you have experience in AI, security, health and wellness tech, devices and enterprise software? Do you like to build brands through media relations? If yes, get in touch.
A successful Media Specialist will have deep relationships with media and influencers and know how to successfully build future ones. The Media Specialist will focus on being a strategy and hands on execution partner across all agency accounts and campaigns.
An ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for news
- An understanding that media relations is not transactional
- Significant media and influencer relations experience and proven results
- Established business, tech and broadcast media relationships and expertise across multi-channels ie. podcasts
- Experience in crisis communications and media training
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to craft a creative story that gets attention
- 5 or more years of both B2B and B2C tech and innovation experience either at an agency, in house or a newsroom
March Communications is one of the most innovative communications agencies on the East Coast. We offer a competitive compensation package and a kick-ass culture that reflects our agency’s values. Candidates who are curious and have 5 or more years’ experience are encouraged to apply. If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience with a link to your LinkedIn profile and your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com