Website March Communications
Seeking an innovative Account Executive with a proven track record in media relations and a passion for building and maintaining media and influencer relationships in the tech and innovation space.
As an AE, you are responsible for the day-to-day account operations. The AE is one of the key media drivers on the accounts, supports content/social creation and oversees account administrative tasks, working closely with the AAEs, ACs and interns. You follow industry trends, you are an exceptional writer (short and long form content) and eager to take on more responsibility around integrated PR campaign planning and execution.
An ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Building strong relationships with media across technology/innovation, vertical, business and broadcast media
- Understanding and regularly keeping abreast of the changing media landscape
- Identifying and creating story angles/pitches – following key industry trends, competitors
- Measuring and thoughtfully analyzing results
- Client management –working through approaches and tactics, relaying results or ways to pivot, consistent actioning of tasks
- Drafting and measuring social media content
- Drafting compelling long and short form content
- Participating in new business research and pitches
- Mentoring junior team members and managing up – working collaboratively with internal teams, and as an extension of clients’ teams
- 2-3 years of both B2B and B2C tech and innovation experience either at an agency or in house
March Communications is one of the most innovative communications agencies on the East Coast. We offer a competitive compensation package and a kick-ass culture that reflects our agency’s values. Candidates who are curious and have 2-3 years’ experience are encouraged to apply. If interested, please send an email to email@example.com outlining your experience with a link to your LinkedIn profile and your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org